We all love music, music and speakers are the life of parties these day. To be true, there is nothing like good music until and unless it is played wholeheartedly. However, this isn’t the only criteria for judging any music.
Actually, the quality of speakers too matter a lot while playing a song or some music; be them headphone or any usual speaker. Hence, the quality of speakers matter a lot while listening to some good song or even watching a movie.
Now, since we do not compromise with anything, would you like to compromise with the quality of sound that you listen to everyday ? Obviously, the answer is a big NO. So you have only two options :
#1 To try each and every speaker personally; or
#2 To go with others’ experience(s) and advice(s)
Well, now you need not to wander any more to get your perfect speaker that can fully satisfy. So, here comes the list of top 5 speakers that you will like for sure. Also to make it even more easier, we have directly attached the links to buy the concerned speaker(s)
1. Sony SRS X55 Speaker
Let us get into the pros and cons of Sony SRS X55
- This is a Bluetooth speaker and we think you will enjoy the basic functions it provides. Being the company Sony only makes the product trust worthy and might put some of your worries of spending on good speakers at ease.
- We appreciate the basic design; it’s not very fancy or elaborate at all. In fact it is quite small in size. It is around 220 by 120 mm in size and it looks like it was created keeping portability in mind as well. As far as battery life is concerned, it should not be a concern because even at the minimum, it works up to 9 to 10 hours even when used nonstop.
- We found that even though the design of this product is simple, the quality is quite impressive. Having a beautiful metallic finish it looks petite and appealing.
- If you observe the buttons on top looks fairly simple to look at as well, the usual volume, Bluetooth audio, all of it is easy to locate. The Bluetooth pairing is uncomplicated as well.
- We have to say that the sound quality is very impressive. It has received many positive reviews from users such as the music sound is clear with all the aspects of music being equally audible for an enjoyable music experience.
- The downside of this model could only be that the voice distribution has not been well thought of. Compared to others, which have good sound quality as well as music reaches in all directions rather than just one direction. This is where you feel like it would be better if it could have been a multi directional speaker
2. Lenovo Speaker M0520
- Another well-known brand is Lenovo and we decided to include this in our list because it is very popular among users and it has received positive feedback from many reviewers.
- This Lenovo speaker is small and ball shaped, similar to iball web camera. The overall design is quite pretty we must say. It has rubber base underneath so that it sits in place firmly. And it also comes in attractive colors.
- The Lenovo M0520 easily connects to laptops and PC . It comes with a USB cable so that you can connect it with your device. The USB port will also provide the power so if you want to connect it to your phone you will need another power source.
- Portability is absolutely no problem because it is extremely light weight.
- This product proves that you don’t always have to buy very expensive speakers to get good sound. The sound quality may not be comparable to its competitors in the market but it is definitely worth its price. If loud and clear is what you are after you will like these speakers.
- Many users prefer the small and very portable design to larger ones, so if that s what you are looking for, then go for it!
- The downside of this buy is that even though the speakers itself are good, but you may not get awesome sound and crystal cut details. Other manual problems like USB connectivity loosening over a period of time must also be considered.
3. Philips BT 6000 Bluetooth speakers
- Philips is one company which has produced many quality speakers and this Bluetooth model is no different. It may not be the cheapest option available but it is not as pricy as other counterparts.
- The design is not something extraordinary with cylindrical shape, plastic case and black color. However, it looks quite sturdy.
- The systems connections are simple. It has a volume button, power and pairing button. You can also connect it with your android phone.
- It claims to have 4400mAh battery which equals to 8 hours of battery life.
- You will have no complaints about the sound quality. The volume and sound clarity is on point. Some reviewers pointed out that mid-range sound is emphasized the most and bass being slightly weaker. The high range sound it not as good as mid-range. The audio section is pretty decent and deserves some recognition.
- It comes with a micro USB port which is covered with a water proof flap. You can also use an external source such as an audio cable.
- We think this model is worth your time to at least check out for yourself. It might not provide you with the best sound but it is pretty good taking into consideration its size.
4. Bose Sound link Mini 2
- The Bose Sound Link Mini II is a small Bluetooth speaker. It is not as mini as you may think :p. It is a fairly small speaker but sound quality is far from tiny.
- Many reviewers are impressed by the astounding sound it provides. This could be a pricier option though, because there are many cheaper competitors on the market. But if you need powerful sound in a small package then you will enjoy this product.
- The Bose SoundLink Mini II looks and feels similar to the first SoundLink Mini. It has curved shape and small enough to carry around in your backpack.
- The making, design and built is quite solid looking. It doesn’t look like it will be damaged so easily. The size is appealing because if you are looking for something small, but not too small then this size will be perfect. It has nice looking buttons as well
- The second version took into account all of the previous hardware complaints of the first version and worked on it. The charge and plug in parts are well placed and easy to use. It doesn’t have NFC for pairing; instead it has a voice system.
- The sound system has a powerful bass and is similar to the previous model (it is just as good). We think that even though this is a pricey buy on this list, it is worth it for the amazing sound quality.
5. JBL Xtreme
- JBL is another company which turns out to be one who impresses the buyers. It is a Bluetooth speaker like a few others on this list.
- The price is also not shockingly high but can seem so when compared to others in the market. Though with the high price comes better sound quality and longer lasting battery.
- The design is different and somewhat unique. The look is very powerful in itself with the cylindrical shape and bright colors and the size is just right if you need comfortable and portable speakers.
- Another feature you will see is that they have metal hooks at the top for placing straps. This enables you to carry it like a sling bag on your shoulder.
- The sound is not lacking in anyway and it performs way better than we expect from a speaker this size. Bluetooth connection is not a hassle and can be managed easily.
- You will be happy to know that it easily provides 15 hours of battery life depending on how loud your music is. This option seems great if you are willing to spend some money for quality sound experience.
So, this concludes our list if top 5 best speakers speakers that can actually enhance your music experience. So now, at the end of your day – sit back, listen to some soothing music and relax !! 😉 For you may have had a tiresome day.