Everyone today is aware with the fact that android is the most popular, user-friendly and most widely sold operating system today for smart phones and tablets and this is because of its variety of features which are attractive to look at and with comfortable designs. Apart from looks, users also seek to boost it’s performance.
Top multinational companies like HTC, Sony, Samsung, lava etc are highly in favor of android operating system as it provides them a platform to continuously launch new and interesting applications.
But, installing/uninstalling these apps on a regular interval can slow down your device by creating junk files, data in your android operating system.
There are a lot of extra apps that run in background making your android operating system slow.
Given below is the list of apps which will boost your phone’s performance and prevent lagging.
1.Boost Android performance – Memory booster
As you might have already guessed by its name, it boosts your device’s memory by increasing empty space of your RAM and internal storage. It supports languages like English, Korean , French ,Russian, Indonesian, Chinese, Italian, traditional Chinese, polish, Turkish, Arabic , Greek etc. The features that this app carries are listed below-
• Shows real time available memory level and provides a graph about changes in memory.
• Recovers memory by killing running tasks, clearing cache and system garbage.
• Super boost feature makes running apps stop from restarting again by using accessibility feature in system settings.
• Startup boost prevents the apps from restarting every time the system reboots.
• Allows you to reset the boost level to make memory boosting much easier by fixing it at levels like general, optimum and ultimate boost.
• Ignore list enables you to protect lethal system processes from being killed. You can also add or remove apps from your favorite list.
• Handling memory issues has become easier by home screen widgets and shortcuts that allow you to get information regarding the memory even outside the main app.
2. Boost Android performance – 1Tap cleaner
RAM automatically creates cache memory, search histories, call logs, defaults settings and SD card so that events like browsing internet, opening- closing android apps, games ,images do not take much time when they are clicked for the second time. It has five cleaners —
Cache cleaner, history cleaner, call log cleaner, defaults cleaner and SD cleaner.
This will help you to clear a lot of space that was occupied unnecessarily. It also notifies if apps used cache size is large than your specified value. Not just that, it also views application on market. It also lists all default apps and clear selected defaults.
It lists applications by either cache, data code, total size or app name.
Over 50,00,000 people have downloaded this app.
SD cleaner helps to delete junk files from the SD card.
Use this app and enjoy it.
3. Boost Android performance – Advanced task manager
Displays all the active programs whether on foreground or background and allows you to close all such programs which occupy space as well as memory. It also saves battery. You can also force stop the running program.
Its features are listed down below-
• Android optimizer
• Startup kill
• Regular kill
• Auto kill processes
• One-click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Holo style
• Kills selected tasks
• Shows battery life
• Memory cleaner, RAM cleaner
• Memory booster, RAM booster
• Ignores apps while killing tasks
• Support all android versions
• App or game killer
• CPU lagging monitor(remind user if CPU lagged by some apps)
It also acts as a task manager tool that manages all the installed apps on your device. Task killers cannot kill services and notifications.
Follow these simple steps in order to stop a particular task.
1. Long press the task that you want to stop.
2. Choose the force stop option.
3. Press the ‘force stop’ button on the application info system panel.
4. If running services are to be managed, click menu then services, then a system service panel will get opened from where you can stop running services.
– To add apps to the ignore list follow these steps
1. Long press the task that you want to add to the ignore list.
Now u will be able to see a pop up context menu, click ignore. Now the ignored items will not be shown again. You can manage the ignored items in settings.
– To manage startup apps –
2. Go to startup kill in settings. This will kill the tasks when system is starting up.
4. Boost Android performance – SD speed increase
It increases and enhances your SD card performance by increasing default cache size. Default SD card cache size is 128 KB and this is extended till 2048 KB so that your SD CARD’S read/write operations are enhanced. Rebooting will result into loss of such settings.
5. Boost Android performance – LauncherPro
At the time of installing a new app, the app requires a lot memory and RAM space. So this LauncherPro helps you in installing the app without affecting the overall performance of your device.
Some interesting features of this app are listed below-
• Super-smooth scrolling
• New support or icon packs
• New option to hide homescreen icon label backgrounds.
• Animated screen previews.
6. Boost Android performance – Antutu benchmark
It is a cross platform. This is used to test your device performance. It also helps you to test processor speed, 3D testing as well as SD card speed testing. 2D rendering can also be tested. At last results can also be compared with the previous performance test.
Antutu bench mark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration but can also be influenced by many other elements like current device temperature, system mode etc.
7.Boost Android performance – Volume booster
This app is used to increase the volume of your android device. It does this job by altering some audio settings automatically so that the listener gets the optimized sound.
8. Boost Android performance – Juicedefender battery saver
This app is used to save the battery or power, connection, resource usage. This is the most downloaded app and has crossed up to 700,000 downloads.
It’s user friendly. Some of its features include 2g/3g toggling, data connection toggling automation, comprehensive connectivity scheduling, connectivity control, easy and intuitive user interface, location –aware Wi-Fi control, full activity log, CPU scaling when phone is idle, smart brightness control, Bluetooth connectivity control, activity log etc. It helps in decreasing your resource usage too.
9. Boost Android performance – Android assistant
Some of the features of this app are listed down below:-
• CPU/memory/battery monitoring
• Cache cleaner
• System cleaner
• Battery optimizer
• File manager
• Startup optimizer
• App backup
• Restore system info
• Quick boost
• Auto boost
• Batch installation
• App backup and restore
10. Boost Android performance – Android booster free
All the features are absolutely free of cost. It supports lower android versions and is compatible with small screen phones . It is the top rated app which also increases your smart phones and tablets performance. Some of the advantages of this app are listed down below:-
• Speeds up your device
• Kills processes
• Uninstalls unwanted apps.
It also has some additional tools which act as a performance enhancer –
• File manager
• Privacy protector
• App manager
• Network manager
• Battery manager
• Virus scanner.
These all act as a shield to your device.
Final words – wrapping stuffs up
Rooting, to some extent is believed to boost Android smartphone’s performance; however, it voids your warranty and is not at all safe. But still, we do not want any lag in our Android phone’s performance. What to do then ? Yes, now you can actually boost your Android device’s performance by installing any one, two or multiple of the above mentioned apps on your Android device.
Did you use any other app or technique to boost your Android device’s performance ? Do share that technique with us too via comments, or simply contact us 😉